Welcome to E-42, and thank you for your interest in joining us!
Please read the Final Report (sitrep), a continuous Work In Progress, linked in the top menu so you understand the State of The Art (SoTA) of this department.
We use certain tools and methodologies here, and it's important that you know how they work and be consistent.
This department has three levels of command:
- Product Owner - External to the E-42 dept., specifies mission goals;
- Project Manager - Manages and Coordinates the department, reviews the progress and produces the final report;
- Project Master - Implementation team leader.
In the project INVICTUS (our rocket), Diogo Peralta Cordeiro is working as Project Manager, and João Gil as Project Master. The Product Owner is Pedro Afonso from the E-20 Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department.
- Trello as our SCRUM board;
- Codeberg as our GIT host, and markdown for periodic reports;
- Google Drive for storing documents. This department will always present more formal final reports in LaTeX, these are produced by the Project Manager;