- SitRep 2022-10-08_parachute_floater3
- Study how a parachute launching system can be implemented on Pixhawk.
- SitRep 2022-08-25_logging_floater3
- Study how logging system of COTS systems are usually implemented (frequency of reporting, chunks vs stream, requirements);
- Report with architecture and specification of how our own Logging System should be;
- Study the Telecommunications stack of this type of vehicle and how to implement support in C, report.
- SitRep 2022-08-13_euroc_floater3
- Study OBDH requirements for EuRoc.
Relevant Education background
- LEIC@FEUP, Year 1 completed;
- High School: Sciences and Technologies;
- FCUP (2019): 1 week Engineering Physics mini-course where I learnt basis of Restrict Relativity and developed a group project.
I am an Informatics and Computer Engineering student at FEUP. Technology has always been a passion for me, even though I haven't developed any big project yet, because I'm still learning.
I really want to challenge myself by collaborating in group projects and learning how to use new tools, since I feel lack of practice projects in the course itself.
This project is gonna be very challenging for me because it's my first experience in a real group project, but I think it will be interesting, as it merges different knowledge areas that really catch my interest.